Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cabinet starting to look like a Pinball Machine



Made a lot of progress today, have the cabinet pretty much complete now except for 1 last board I need to cut but couldn't because my saw died.

Working through setting up the software which is quite a chore with 3 monitors running off video cards with over 5 ouputs each on them, and the 6 or 7 software programs required. Hopefully after I get one table running I'll understand how to add the rest.

Once I get all this working the real hard part begins though which will be wiring the 16 or so input buttons etc, and then working through the 16 ouputs I am setting up including LED lighting, flipper feedback, gear motors, and solenoids that will all be driven in context with the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment